Cancellation and Refund Policy
Thank you for enrolling in The Omnijobs Courses. We constantly endeavour to ensure learners of The Omnijobs Courses have an exceptional learning experience. However, we understand that you may change your decision, and with that, we have devised the Satisfaction Guarantee Program which is governed by this “Refund Policy”. Below are the terms and conditions that govern this policy.
“Business Days” refers to a day that is not Saturday, Sunday, public holiday or bank holiday in India or in the State where the Company’s office(s) is/are located in India. “Company” refers to “The Omnijobs” “Date of Transaction” refers to the date of purchase of the course, as available on the invoice received by the learner.“Learner” refers to a person who buys any course(s) for consideration. “Refund Window” refers to the timeline from the start of the course(s) to 3 (fourteen) calendar days. E.g. the course start date is October 01, 2022, then, the Refund Window shall be October 01, 2022, to October 3, 2022 (both days included).
- Every effort is made so as to service the course(s) purchased as per the specifications and timelines mentioned in the description of the course on the website. If due to any circumstances or limitations from the Company’s side the purchase of the course does not meet your expectations, you may request to cancel the course during the Refund Window by writing to us at email@example.com. If the request is accepted by the Company, such transaction stands cancelled, and the amount paid by you shall be refunded in full, subject to any deductions as may be applicable as per the terms and conditions set out in this Refund Policy.
- The Company shall not be liable to provide any refunds, for any reason including lack of usage, or dissatisfaction with the course/teachers, the request for which is received by the Company after the expiry of the Refund Window. For the avoidance of doubt, the Refund Window shall expire after 14 (fourteen) calendar days following the start of the course and no refund requests received after the expiry of the Refund Window shall be entertained by the Company. With respect to any requests for cancellations and refunds received by the Company after the expiry of the Refund Window, the Company shall have the sole discretion to decide if any refund should be provided to such learner, in whole or in part.
- To process the refund our team may contact you to verify your details within 1(one) business day from the date of receipt of the request. Therefore, it is mandatory for you to raise your request for a refund from your registered email id and phone number only.
- In case you want to continue with the course after raising a request, you may withdraw the refund request by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org Such withdrawal request shall be final, and you shall not be allowed to re-initiate a new refund request with respect to the same course under any circumstances.
- You shall receive the refund of the course fee paid by you in the same payment source you used to make the payment to register for the course. In case there are any difficulties or errors in processing the payment to your source account, you may be requested to share details of an alternate bank account with requisite documents such as a canceled cheque pertaining to the relevant bank account for verification purposes. In the event you fail to provide the complete details (as may be requested by the Company) of the alternate bank account within 3 (fourteen) calendar days, upon being requested by the Company in writing, the Company shall not be liable to refund the course fee to you.
- We shall refund you the course fee paid by you, however, there shall be a deduction towards payment gateway charges, interest and taxes, as applicable. The deduction amounts shall vary between 1% to 3% of the total course amount. The deduction amount shall be calculated based on the payment mode and the amount charged by the payment partner/loan partner. The applicable deductions, as applicable, are mentioned below for your reference –
- Payment Gateway charges including interest charged under No-Cost EMI.
- Any charges/interest deducted by the loan partner
- Any Statutory taxes
Illustration 1. The course amount is Rs. 120,000 and the payment is made through a loan partner. The learner pays Rs. 10,000 to the loan partner towards advance EMI and the balance is payable to the loan partner. Learner raises a request for a refund during the Refund Window. The deduction amount may vary between Rs. 1200 to Rs. 3600 (1% to 3% of the course fee) towards interest charged by the loan partner and the learner shall receive the balance amount from the loan partner.
Illustration 2. The course amount is Rs. 90,000 and the payment is made through net banking. The learner shall be eligible to receive the refund after the deduction of payment gateway charges.
- Whilst every effort is made to provide you with an excellent learning experience, we reserve the right to withdraw or cancel the refund in any event where we have identified fraudulent activity attributable to the Learner requesting such refund and cancellation. In such circumstances, there shall be no re-attempt of refund made to such Learner.
COURSE CANCELLED BUT AMOUNT NOT REFLECTED IN THE BANK ACCOUNT
- We may take up to 14 (fourteen) Business Days from the date of receipt of the request to process the refund. After the refund is processed it may take up to 21 (twenty-one) Business Days for the amount to reflect in your account. Please contact your respective bank or the source payment provider.
- If the amount does not reflect in your account post 21 (twenty-one) Business Days from the date of process, you can contact our customer us at email@example.com
Notwithstanding the other provisions of this policy, if you have reached out to us after 3 (fourteen) calendar days i.e. the Refund Window, you shall not be eligible for a refund. For the avoidance of doubt, please note that we shall not entertain any refund request post-expiry of the Refund Window with or without a valid reason.
ACCESS TO COURSE
Once we accept the refund request, your access to the course shall be revoked and you shall not be allowed to attend our classes and you shall lose access to all benefits which form part of the course. It is hereby clarified that upon acceptance of the refund request, all access to the course shall be revoked pending the complete processing of the refund of the course fee, which may take an additional 21 (twenty-one) Business Days.