Join The OmniJobs
Role Description: Business Development Associate (Sales Development)
The Selected Employee will begin in an individual contributor’s role, working in a team of go-getters to help to spread the service of The OmniJobs to the masses. They would be showcasing the unique way of our Training and Placement program to the job seekers and will be responsible for converting prospects into qualified leads.
- Lead Sourcing
- Calling the customers
- Building a good relationship with customers.
- Understanding their problems and generating their needs.
- Product pitching
- Booking and Conducting Demo Session
- Finally closing the sale
- 2022/2021 Passing out a batch in any graduate course.
- Excellent Convincing and Communication Skills.
- A knack for sales and positioning an idea
- Must have good exposure to popular social media platforms like Instagram, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
- Knowledge of Sales and Marketing.
Work-from-home device requirements:
- Android /IOS device
- Good internet speed network
- During Training 12 Weeks (1 Week CRT + 11 Weeks OJT): Stipend up to 30,000 INR
- Cost to The Company (CTC) up to 300,000 Per Annum Fixed + 150,000 Incentive based on performance
- 6 days working (Wed-Mon)
- 11 AM – 8 PM, Working Hours